Hi I am concerned about a proposed transaction. How do I find out if it’s real. 620770637115 Order

6suldv8
Community Member

Hi have seen an item on market place have been diverted to another email address. 
Larissa Jane Moffitt Says they are being deployed item is below cost.  They have sent another email through now for eBay payments prior to sale .  Email come from eBay motors Au. invoice at transactions4ebay.com 

is this real,  I’m suspecting not.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

100% scam. Do not have any further contact with them. Do not give out any personal details, if you have you should be changing all your passwords and be wary of any scam emails or phonecalls.

Edit. G'day yankeebear Sandy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I will assume (without clicking on the link) That it is the same scam that has been posted about a few hundred times already on the forum over the last 12 years

One can only hope you did not give this person all your information and copies of your personal documents 

The email doesn't come from eBay. It comes from somebody, the scammer, who has registered that domain, which isn't eBay. All eBay domains are the first bit. everything else is /xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And will change it tomorrow.

Not good form to list live links to scammer websites.

Ask a Question