I made an ebay account ebay with parants help / details but accout suspended when swapped to my own

Hi, I'm 16 and made an ebay account ebay with my parants help and banking details to make some money during lockdown and covid. Later on, i eventially got my own bank account and and i wanted to swap my banking details over to my own becouse my Mum was getting annoyed over me needing her to log me into ebay for her ( She does not trust me having controll over her baning details quite rightfully 🙂  )  but when i did my account worked fine for a few months allowing me to accumulate about $500 on ebay and paypal collectivly. But recantly Ebay started asking me for accout  Verification and it would not accept my new Bank account details becouse i'm underage and ebays underage policy .. well exists, and eventialy my account was suspended.

Now i'm asking how i can possably get my money out of ebay so i feel comfotable waiting untill i turn 18 to start selling things again.

Thanks ! 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You need to be 18+ on ebay.

Not sure eBay are allowed under laws to release money to you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Well, sorry but what date of birth did you give instead of your real one?

You would not have been able to open your own account if you gave YOUR real birthday

Big no no

Count yourself lucky, eBay could have very well banned yourself and your parents from ever having another account 

Ask a Question