I tried to pay for a camera case recently. Pay pal kept asking for card details over and over

Pay pal would not accept my attempts to pay for a camera case. Kept asking me to insert NEW CARD details which I did to no avail so after entering them twice I gave up. Since then I have received two emails from Pay Pal to say that I have enterred two new cards on a list which I havent its the same old one that they have had for over a year. I do not like putting in my card details over and over again without some form of acceptance or progress. Now I find that they refuse to acknowledge my return emails to an invoice they have issued. Why do I need and invoice instead of payment in the normal manner. Any way the sale is stalled until somebody explains why I have to put in new details as asked in the final payment area Instead of proceeding as we have a hundred times before. If thats the new pay pal system then its **bleep**. Please explain. as I'm not paying or buying anything further until Pay Pal does.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question
Top Kudoed Posts