email sent from ebay 30 june 2017 11 12am we are sorry to let you know that clickingtrend cancelled

au-dunkl
Community Member

you have robbed anold age pensioner it must give ebay a lot of satisfaction to know that they have stooped to the lowest denominator that it ispossible to achieve  i don t know how to resolve my dilema because iclass myself as being computer iliterate but i do think that while paypal continues toput profit before integrity they face the likelyhood of going under as all buisnesses that desert there core believes do sooner or later            cheats never prosper                           

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How has ebay robbed you?   You did not pay ebay for anything.  And how is it paypal's fault.....how are they putting profit before integrity?

It would appear from your rant that ebay has notified you that the seller has cancelled a transaction.  If this is the case have you checked whether you have received a refund from the seller?

Check your paypal account....if the seller refunded you it would show on the transaction as Reversed.

If the payment was funded by a credit/debit account the refund will go back to that account and take a few days to appear.

Being computer illiterate has not stopped you from buying on ebay so why does it stop you from opening a dispute to get your money back when the transaction goes pearshaped for some reason?

There is no point in playing the Old Age Pensioner card here either.  Age/financial status has no part in buying and selling on ebay.  There are plenty of pensioners (old age and others) on ebay and plenty of elderly members (pensioners and non pensioners) but we manage to trade successfully without playing on our age and financial status.

Ask a Question