Trying to upload some auctions but keep getting Picture feature pack remove from listing How do I do it ??????

I am really sick and tired of turbo lister at the moment

My problem at the moment is I am trying to up load  some auctions a few are old ones and 7 are new ones  I click on upload and keep getting a message " The picture feature pack previously used in your listing is no longer available on ebay gallery and supersize features have been added to your listing but you may remove these features before uploading. Click up load button again to upload you listings with picture pack feature and removed and gallery  & supersize included "  how do i do that I click on a listing and there is nother in the listing upgrades  there use to be all the different features but now nothing.

I just don't know what to do yet I did one auction a few hours before to make sure TL was working a that listing went through fine all I did was duplicate then change the description, title and price and postage now I can't list them Please help I am about to scream.

View Entire Topic
dutchie169
Community Member

Hi there

not sure if you still have this problem. But I figured out that by selecting a number of adds and click Upload Selected, instead of Upload All, it would still work. This way I managed to upload 30 adds. Hope that helps. Good luck!!

Ask a Question