Upload draft listings from CSV file

I have been trying to create draft listings using the Upload Reports tool in the Seller Hub. I downloaded the csv template by selecting "Listings" as the source and "Create New Drafts" as the template type, see screenshot.

template download.jpg

I then filled in some test listings in the csv file and uploaded it using the "Upload Template" button. The draft listings were creating successfully but the Custom label (SKU) field which was in the csv file and which i filled in was blank in the draft listing that got created.

How can I set Custom label (SKU) field?

I would also like to know how to set the Condition Description field. I was able to set the condition (good / acceptable / very good etc) just by filling in the Condition ID column in the csv but there is no column for the Condition description and in the draft listings created from the upload the condition description is just being set to whatever i set the condition to, see screenshot:

condition desc.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I haven't used this but I am guessing that the SKU and conditions fields may not be templatable as they are individually specific to items.

Someone else having used this process may shed some light on it later.

Ask a Question