Ebay plus listings how to qualify

adhen_6
Community Member

How do I qualify for a Ebay plus badge on my listing. frist  Ebay have told me that coins are not part of the Ebay plus program and you will not recive a Ebay plus badge for any coin listed.

Ok So I listed a Barbi Doll New and in the same catagorys that other Barbies are listed with the Ebay plus badge, how ever mine has no badge, again I cheacked all areas and I have 100% feedback as well as 5 star ratings, many of the listings selling barbi dolls are less than 100% and star ratings lower than 4.8.

Ebay after many contacts told me that coin sellers are excluded from the ebay plus program , however I have found 11 listings for coins that have the badge, Ebay have told me it will take time for the sysytem to insert the eBay plus badge on listings that quailfiy, is 2 weeks to long for the badge to appear. as ebay have stopped the top rated seller badge and program , my sales have dropped by 58%. Yet Ebay keep asking me to change some listings to quialfy for this program. Lets be clear Australia is the only Countray they are cutting this program, the USA coin sellers still have there badge show uo on Australia coin searches, As well as other problems.

any help from Ebay would be great as Ebay have refused to release a list of prodcuts that are excluded from the program , yet are pushing sellers to be part of the  top rated seller program  that they are /have closed down.,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I can't understand why anyone would want to sign up selling under eBay plus. I read all the terms and conditons and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Each to their own I guess.

eBay determine whether individual listings qualify for Plus.

I know they need to include 1 day or less handling, an express option and 30 day returns. As you seem to have those, you are at the mercy of eBay's algorithms.

You won't get help from eBay here. eBay neither read nor respond to board posts.

How long ago did you sign up for/join eBay plus? 

And how long after you joined did you list the items in question?