Hi Sold a car on ebay buyer made offer i asked will it be paypal or COD buyer responded via SMS saying COD.

22/11/12 Buyer sends SMS message will pay COD on pickup, can you please pick me up from airport on Sat 1/12/12 two hours away by car.Advertised local pickup only. Ok though will need a deposit of $250.00 at our own expense will service the car and our fuel costs.Buyer agrees. No deposit is transferred. Ring buyer buyer now wants to pay paypal, I explain that i agreed to this sale on COD. Buyer agrees and once again agrees to transfer deposit. However still insists we pick buyer up from airport, and confirms booking ,date and time, and confirms deposit will be paid by 27/11/12. Still no deposit and now not answering ph.If buyer decides to pay via paypal can i return his money,as i have a SMS confirming COD.As money will not be available for another week from paypal deposit supposedly 28/11/12.Several days after the car has gone. Along with paypal fees. Can the buyer after a period of time then claim a Credit Card Refund through paypal if they so decide? As this is possible scenerio i think buyer is contemplaing.Will send buyer a message through ebay SAYING WHAT?. Buyer is not responding to ph. What message should i send to buyer via ebay. Good advice appreciated   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)