I sell seasonal plants and need to store the ad details for months. Ebay only lets me keep 10 templates...I need more. Any suggestions?

ka1739
Community Member

I have an eBay store and have a number of products that I only sell at certain times of the year due to the seasonal nature of plants.  If I don't relist within 90 days, I lose the details of the ad, as well as the photos.  But there is only provision for keeping 10 templates, as far as I can see.  Is this correct?

Have considered the possibilities of using Turbo Lister (doesn't seem to have a good name for reliability), or Auctiva.  Would either of these be a valid option, if there's nothing within the main eBay system that will let me keep ad details?  And the archive facility....I'm not sure, is that something I could use?

Much appreciate any help anyone can give me.  Self-taught on the computer and working hard to understand the finer details but would be very grateful for some good advice!!  Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Down load Turbo Lister and the listing will remain there to be used over and over till you delete them.

Turbo Lister

Answers (0)