NON PAYING BUYER'S

why is it that Ebay allow buyers to purchase items yet they have not paid for their last 3 purchases ?? Yet Ebay still allow these wastes of time to trade @ 100% positive feedback . Please explain to me why Sellers have to be transparent while buyers can do what they please with no ramifications what so ever . As a seller I should be able to leave negative feedback after the unpaid item claim has expired & the buyer has still not paid !   As a seller I am totally bemused that I can only leave positive feedback even after   successfully claiming back the related selling fees , if its a negative experience for the seller I should be able to lodge a negative feedback ! Frustated & angry that Ebay will not listen or tarnish any buyers reputation at the cost of their loyal Seller's ....... getting very close to closing my Ebay account , after the phone experience I had contacting Ebay representatives ..... bascically fobbed off & left feeling that I am wrong to think that as a seller I have any rights at all. Just remember with no Seller's , there will be nothing to attract Buyer's . It is not a ONE WAY STREET & the sooner Ebay works this out the better the Ebay experience will be for all parties. Not Happy !!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

If all sellers were to put in NPB disputes after 4 days and close them when able these non payers will receive a strike.  Sellers are able to block bidders who have got 2 or skrikes (I think).  Do you have your blocks in place to stop these non payers being able to buy from you?  Stopping someone buying is a better deterent than a red dot.