Possible scam artist

I have just sold an item to a US buyer.She has not paid yet ( only a few days over)but I was not worried as she has excellent feedback.However when I checked the feedback that she has left I was horrified to discover that she has left negative feedback on 14 different occasions to sellers who claim that she is a scam artist .Their claims are that she says that the goods are faulty and that she demands sums of money( amounts like $200) as well as a refund or she will leave negative feedback.One even claimed that she has damaged the goods herself.In the past I have always opened a NPB case with ebay if a person didn't pay after sending them a friendly reminder but I don't think I want to have anything to do with this woman.I wonder how many times she has done this scam before as I don't think she would keep on trying if she didn't succeed.How can ebay let this behaviour continue?

My item, a doll , is readily available in the US and is not rare so I was surprised it was sold to the US.It is in perfect condition. Should I give her the benefit of a doubt and just proceed normally or just forget all about her and eventually relist the doll?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)