Any suggestions on signing up for managed payments.

I have read all the problems others have had trying to sign up for managed payments. The conclusion I have reached it that maybe I will not be able to unless I go to the trouble of changing my bank account and then probably my name too. Let me explain...My bank calls me Mrs (initials and surname) and ebay have me as christian name and surname. Obviously a mismatch. This was not a problem when signing up to ebay 14 years ago, nor signing up to Paypal at the same time. So what to do. Maybe I can ask the bank to change it. If I do that, then there is still a problem.  All my photo id's quote me as have a christian name, middle  name and surname, so still a mismatch. I am just wondering if this mismatch will be accepted, or does this all go through via computers who will reject anything that does not match perfectly?  Has anybody out there had this problem?

My apologies if I have mucked up in posting this, as I am not familiar with this new layout.

View Entire Topic
preraf
Community Member

Hi. I have had huge problems when signing up to Managed payments. I was doing quite well with my 2 Ebay accounts selling small items. Not making millions of dollars but keeping me occupied during this difficult time. I signed up to Managed Payments and it wasnt until a customer tried to buy an item I realised the check out wasnt working. I was getting lots of emails from Ebay saying information I had given them was incorrect  ,but they would not tell me what I had done wrong. I then spent weeks looking through bank account info, Id info etc. Did I need a Law degree to fill out this paperwork stuff.? I have been locked out of Ebay for 5 months now. It is very upsetting and frustrating. Every now and again I send an email reminding them I am still waiting. Their replies are always different . How many other people have the same issue as me?