Brand Violation or not ?

I recently had a dress removed by ebay for brand violation. (with 8 hours left on the auction ) I am very annoyed as I dispute the decision. The title was "Veronika Maine / A division of cue. Mocha brown dress. Apparently my reference to "cue" is a violation. On many veronika maine labels it states A DIVISION OF CUE. Before I listed this dress I "googled" is veronika maine a division of cue ? And it sure is. I now have my account restricted for 3 days. Surely the people who make these decisions do research before the willy nilly remove listings. I dont consider I have breached any policies. I have to wait for a decision and in the meantime the 17 watchers on this dress missed out and I cannot relist it for 3 days. I have asked for a review but that will take 24-48 hours ! not much help to me .. Would that also apply to STELLA MCCARTNEY for TARGET ?

would appreciate feedback or any comments on this issue.

thanks

View Entire Topic

Appeal the removal, if not for any other reason than so the violation is not recorded on your history.

Phone ebay via contact us, and ask what you need to provide to show the garment was listed correctly,  maybe a copy and print of the details you found and a picture of the label if that is what it says. 

If you are 100% sure you are in the right, then you need to put your case forward,

Someone with less knowledge has assumed you broke a rule and has reported your listing and ebay has simply taken their word for it. 

Good luck