Case regarding Urban Decay eye shadow

Hello

i disagree to refund money for Urban Decay eye shadow

i didn't sell it as authentic and after girls asked me questions about it l added more information about authentic and review the item.  I have bought this item on eBay as well. 

A buyer didn't ask any questions but she knows about red stick and sparkle in black shadow. I didn't know about it and put on sale because it is not my colour and nothing wrong with the product. 

she didn't ask anything, didn't check. If return is not accepted I have to be under protection  as well because other way it is no sense. 

There  is a lot not authentic Urban Decay product  on eBay. I have bought not authentic products myself because I didn't check it before buy it. 

I didn't mentioned anything about authentic and honestly answer for questions I am not sure about it. 

I desagree people bought some product and figure out later they don't like it and want to return it. I want protection as a seller as well as a buyer 

Regards

Svetlana

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You listed the eyeshadow a Urban Decay.

It it is not that brand the buyer is entitled to a full refund, including the postage costs.

If the buyer opens a dispute in ebay and cn prove that the item is a fake then she will win the disoute and you will be forced to refund in full and also pay for the goods to be retuned to you if you want them back.

You have no seller protection if you are selling fake products and you will be lucky if you are not reported to the rights owners who may well take legal action against you.