Don't agree with buyer wanting a refund

HELP !!!  I sell personalised kid's placemats and in my ad. description, describe them as they are ... double laminated etc. I've sold heaps of these and not ONE complaint, always good, happy feedback. Now a buyer wants a refund for (3) she bought, saying (quote) "only a laminated bit of paper". These are not, I use good quality photo paper and as I said, they are double laminated with coloured rubber corners on the back to prevent slipping. Either I fully refund her, or request a return (where I have to pay the return postage...doesn't seem fair at all). Apart from that, I sent (9) FREE sticker sheets for the kids, which is nothing, but it's mainly the principle of it all. What does everyone suggest I do ??? ... (thanks in advance).

View Entire Topic

Hi,

I have been an eBay Seller for the past 12 years. I have remained on - Power Seller 100% until late November 2021 last year. Today I'm a Power Seller on 99%. Every year eBay is favoring the Buyer & forgetting how important the Seller really is. Both Seller & Buyer need to be treated fair. Without one the other cannot operate. If a Buyer isn't happy, the Buyer needs to pay for the RETURN Postage. The Seller provides several photos with a well detailed description of their items up for sale.

Defiantly Do NOT Refund the Buyer her money.

Some Buyers just want everything and more their own way, until YOU the Seller is out of pocket.

Stay Safe, kind regards Tania.