I have been scammed by three people, yet eBay has blatantly supported their actions. What do i do?

Hello eBay friends and volunteers,

I have been blatantly scammed by three people.

I have received three emails from eBay stating: "Unauthorized use of buyer account – Transaction(s) cancelled"

- All three buyers have done this right after I actually sent the product (it's in the form of a digital code, and is one-time use).

- Before I have been able to argue my case to eBay, they have replied to me by saying "case closed", without giving me a chance to express my concerns.

- I have been scammed out of approx. $270 at this point

- I believe it to be no coincidence, that after 10/11 seamless transactions, that three in a row on the same product have happened to be bought in an "unauthorised manner" after the codes have been redeemed and used!

- eBay has not helped/supported me in any way thus far, what do I do?

I feel completely lost, and cannot simply recover this kind of money easily. 

I cannot open a dispute via PayPal, it does not let me either. 

Is there someone I can talk to, to get this fixed? Have any of you had the same situation take place? I find it frustrating I have been blatantly scammed and defrauded, and eBay has sat idly by, supporting their actions. 

My PayPal balance is about to turn negative because of this, and that is AFTER I have gone and borrowed money to ensure it stays positive. 

Any help would be appreciated, I am desperate at this point!

Regards,

Richard

View Entire Topic

Maybe your problems stem from the fact that you are offering digital goods which are not allowed on Ebay Australia so you have no protection or recourse, and your buyers know it.