What do other members think about eBay allowing so called "legal" drugs of addiction to be sold

I work in a detox unit and more and more we are seeing people come in with addictions to the so called "legal" drugs, particularly synthetic cannabis. It causes severe withdrawal symptoms both physically and mentally. It ruins lives, families, careers, relationships, everything that illegal drugs do. The makers of this vile mixture of unknown chemicals are laughing all the way to the bank and keeping one step ahead of the law by changing the product names and chemicals. Shame on you eBay, once I'm finished with the purchases I've recently made I will be cancelling my membership. You are condoning and making money out of drug dealing and other people's misery. Disgusting!!!!
View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Eight years as a member and over 600 transactions and now you decide you are disgusted with ebay???

A bit two faced if you ask me!!

And you don't know the rules or you would not be accusing ebay of condoning the selling of drugs.

You are as capable of reporting the listings as anyone else.  Reporting these illegal listings would be doing far more to assist in getting rid of drugs than you are doing by abusing other members and flouncing off in high dugeon.

It would be interesting to know what you were searching for to find these drugs.....most of us would not even think of looking for listings like this.