eBay not giving refund for voided shipping labels

Hi,

I'm new to this discussion board. Nice to meet you.

I bought labels for 2 items that I sold (this was in August). However, I changed my mind and voided them.

I spoke with eBay customer service and they told me that I didn't need to do anything else. The money for the labels will be credited to my eBay account or refunded back into my PayPal (which I chose to do). That was 2 weeks ago. The money I paid for those labels have not been refunded to me.

I manually paid the eBay fees, including the labels, so I think that is why. But eBay said that they would refund me for the labels regardless because they haven't been used.

I just want my money back. Surely it can't take this long to void and refund labels.

Next time, I think I’ll just let eBay take the fees out automatically to prevent this from happening again.

Is there anything I can do to get my money for the labels back?

View Entire Topic

It take about three weeks for the refund to come through. I think this is because it has to do the round trip to Australia Post and then back to you. I hope you cancelled the labels within the required time ( I think by memory 3 days). If you don't cancel them then you will not get a refund. Be patient, there is plenty of online information that will tell you it takes around 20 days. Take into consideration the current Pandemic and all the problems and delalys it has created, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer. It has nothing to do with whether you paid fees manually or not, as this would make no difference.