can I cancel all the items I just put up for sale on here & what will I be charged/unhappy ebayer

Hi..can anyone tell me  how can cancel all the items (clothes and handmade dolls ) that I just put up for sale on ebay ..I just seen I have been charged nearly $14 already yet i have only sold two things for small amounts ..this is rediculous and not worth doing  for me..Id rather take the losss in fees from ebay than to wiat for them to take more with final fees and then to have paypal take even  ore I will be selling my stuff and making absolutely nothing that way..its not fair..I used ot love ebay a few years ago..this is the first time in ages I have been back on here and I just saw the new charges for post etc.. its unjust as far as Im concerned and they are greedy..can someone help me get my stuff back and just let me pay their stupid sellers fees and I will at least get my sunslod things back to try at a local market or somewhere else..its just unfair and not worth ti for me..Im doing it hard enough and thought it was a good idea to come and try make a small bit of money for myself on here.. what a joke..I will honor the things that have already sold as well as any that are being thought about..but the rest id like to not sell for no profit to myself ..thanks if anyone can help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)