have given you my phone number so many times. A couple of weeks ago I spoke to two separate operator

I use my son's computer all the time. Sometimes, only sometimes, whenever I want to amend something e bay wants to verify who I am. They say they are getting 'no reply'. They keep ringing the wrong number. Two weeks ago approx. I spoke with two different e bay operators and asked them just to use my number and gave them my number. They are still getting it wrong. Now once again they want to verify that I am who I am.  They have sent me a message that they got no reply. (I told them before) the other phone numbers they have belong to my husband who is in hospital and he no longer uses them. I can't sell any more on e bay until they verify me. This has happened so many times. I spend nearly the whole afternoon trying to get in touch with them.  They have nothing in all their lists that cover this.  I  have given my number so many times to so many people. I am really, really upset to have to keep doing this. I am trying to send this to the EBAY COMMUNITY and it doesn't give me the opportunity to do that. Its not on the 'Choose a Board'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)