1 sale in the last 48hrs ????

1 small sale in the last 48hrs, is this a glitch??? sign of the times??? floods ??? heat ??? never in all my years on ebay, have I woken up to nothing, wondering is it my store, or are others having a similar experience ??? Woman Sad Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It means there was only one person in the last day who wanted something you have, at the price you're charging.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You're lucky if you've never before experienced a very slow day or 2.

We sometimes have 30 plus sales in a day, sometimes only a few, and occasionally nothing for a day or 2.

It generally balances out over the week.

Also, at this time of the year many are paying off Christmas credit cards and paying for the back-to-school related expenses.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I'm sorry but many sellers can only dream of selling that much

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I have gone for anything up to 10 days without a sale, then get maybe 3 or 4 sales in 1 day.

Wish I had at least 1 sale every 48 hours!!

Things are very slow on eBay at the moment.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

First week of Feb has always been slow everywhere due to schools having just started.

But eBay has also been very slow.

I have items go a week without any views at all, that's unusual.

image host
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Don't try to figure people out on eBay. I gave up a long time ago. Take it as a positive that you have done so well in the past. A lot of people are doing it tough these days, and non essential items are just not on their list anymore.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

So it's not just me then! Really really dead for sales right now, and it's been a downhill slide for years it seems. This last couple of weeks though it has been like a ghost town in here for selling. Tumbleweeds.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Just surprised that is all, as this is my business/income, so it is a worry when things drop off. which they always do, I have very quiet days, and some busy days, but to sell $2 worth in 2 days is highly unusual. I know ebay are forever tweeking things, that is why I thought maybe a glitch, and was wondering if it was similar for others ???

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply