10% discount on 500 g and 3kg satchels

How can it be that ebay have a 10% discount on the print out area for these items yet then tell u no sorry that promo is over? I always thought if you ticket a price or discount you were bound by it

thats similar to me advertising my listings with a 10% discount then telling buyers sorry that discount is over it finished last year...........

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The 10% discount on non ebay branded parcels was a temporary offer which clearly gave an end date for the promotion. There is still a 10% reduction in the price of the postage for using the ebay branded satchels with the ebay labels: $7.15 for 500g and $11.70 for 3kg.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The 10% discount  offer (which ended in December 2014) was only for assessed parcels under 500gms (not for prepaid satchels, never  for 3kg satchels).

The current discount which has been in place ever since eBay postage online labels were available, is as pj posted.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Well today I rang ebay about the ebay pre paid 500g and 3kg satchels and they told me NO there is no discount on ebay satchels THAT promo is over..... 

the reason I asked in the first place is if the ebay satchels are 10% cheaper at $7.15 that means there normal price is $7.86 how much did the aussie post satchels used to be? sorry with ebay the way it is atm I guess I am trying to reduce costs lol

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply