150 Free Listing ((;

28 REPLIES 28

150 Free Listing ((;

Thank you! I didn't get an email about this one.

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

Yeah, sometime i didnt get an email from them as well...... but if i found the link of someone sharing them here, i click accept and its always work for me (: xx

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

@amore_gwapa_2 wrote:

Yeah, sometime i didnt get an email from them as well...... but if i found the link of someone sharing them here, i click accept and its always work for me (: xx

I got an email for the last 2 offers, when plenty of other people didn't, so it's always fantastic when someone posts the link here for those that don't get it. They have always worked for me too when I haven't received the email.

I think the sending of the email is random. They probably enter in the computer "send to 10,000 random email addresses" and the computer then randomly selects the emails to send it to. 

Now I have to try and find some more items to list! I have about 15 in my unsold box that finished 2 days ago, so I'll relist those. Most of my other unlisted items are ones I have multiples of. I don't really want to list multiples of the same items because potential bidders will each bid on one item each.

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

i have more than 150 to list, as the sale is slow down from other account so i just use this account for the auction, mainly its ended with starting price lol but at least get some little money back lol ((;;

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

My auctions usually always end with just one bid.......one of the main reasons I stopped listing a start price of 99c!!!

Good luck with whatever you list. Hopefully we can both make a few $$ from this promotion.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

Thanks so much for sharing - I never get the emails, so thanks heaps! 😄 😄 😄

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

cheers for sharing.

strange ebay made this offer so soon before accounts get reset with our 40 free listings only 2 days away.

But ill take them and put them to good use. 

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

Big thanks from me too!

Neither of my id's got the offer direct but both worked here. Busy weekend for me.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

150 Free Listing ((;

Be very careful. There is a hige glitch and they are trying to charge for listings. Sometimes it comes up free & sometimes it doesn't, so double check very carefully before you hit the 'List' icon. It seems to work ok for the 'sell similar' though.

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply