150 not free

I received the 150 free listings, but when the old listings come off it subtracts from the 150, I had only listed 13 & relisted 12 old ones so that’s 25 used,  but it shows I’ve used 86 at 9pm Sunday night. I should have 125 left so I’ve lost 63 off the 150 so far.

This is the second time this has happened. Now I've lost most of the rest and I wasn'r even here. I was out.

Ebay is telling me somone else is using my computer to list them! So don't bother with free listings when your old listed items roll over they subtract from the promotional listings. Then they tell you it's your fault!

Ebay wanted the numbers too, how many people keep tack of their numbers? Numbers are all mixed up anyway.

Robert

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

150 not free

AFAIK that's always happened with the 150 (e.g. promo 2664), but not with the free-for-all 100 listings (there was one glitch with the 100 last year however).
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

150 not free

For some reason unknown to everyone, including eBay, the 150 promotion (2664) does that. When an already listed item auto relists, it comes off the 150. Most people advise to get everything you want listed in the first day or 2 before any other ones auto relist.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

150 not free

Or don't sign up for the 150 until near the end if you haven't got your new listings ready to go.  Schedule all your new listings so they're ready to go the moment you sign up for the 150 so that they all start before anything else can relist.  It means you can't spread your listings out but it's still better to have them listed together than not at all.

To the OP, if the counter is showing that you used 68, click on the number 68 and it takes you to a list of all the item numbers for the listings that used the freebies.  Just copy & paste the list and give them to ebay.  Better to 'manage' the 150 so you don't have to do that though.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply