200 free listings again.

19th - 22nd Nov

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2850

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

200 fee listings 19th - 22nd Nov

Thanks so much Julie!

I think someone hates me. The 200 freebies 2 weeks ago, I worked the whole weekend and managed to use 50 on one account and 72 on the other. I'm working this weekend too! It's so not fair! I wasn't even meant to be working this weekend, I did it as a favour. Looks like I won't be cutting the grass tomorrow, instead I'll be listing as much as I can before Friday afternoon. Boo hoo for me!

I think I'm going to go and eat worms now and sulk.

Edit: Looks like stores might be eligible again!

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks for the link.

I wonder if this is eBay's way of apologising for last weekend without admitting fault.

I also wonder whether we should expect the same system overload problems when most of the listings end once again too. Robot Indifferent

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Thank you Julie!

Happy selling everyone!

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks Julie, got this one.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks so much ! I was able to get these, as a result of the link you posted, like a number of other people.

I've often wondered why, in these circumstances, I'm successful at accepting these offers, via this route and yet they're  never offered to me (and many others) directly.

Mind you, I don't 'wonder' for too long !!!! I'm just happy to get them !!

Happy listing, everyone !

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Thank you so much

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Interestingly, I got the email for the accounts that have never been set up or used, including this one. I didn't get it on the active ones. Go figure! I can't buy or sell on this account, so no idea why it would have got the email. I'm very limited what I can do with this one. I can't even check someone's previous ID if they've changed their name (not that I make a habit of that, I really don't care, I was just using it as an example).

Great that it seems to be working for everyone so far! I'm madly photographing, but no way I'll be able to use the full 200 due to having to work this weekend. Not sure why I even accepted it on my newer account, it's still only got a listing limit of 100 and I only have 15 spare spots left....with 30 regular free listings left from the 40!

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Thank you so much for sharing Julie    Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply