3% off with coupon. Max $1000 off

This offer is appearing in search results for my items.  Anyone know why?  I have not set up a coupon sale option.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's an eBay funded offer so it's an offer being made to you specifically and you'll see it on other seller's listings, too (anyone who hasn't been given the promotion won't see it anywhere). If you click "Show me how" from a listing, it will reveal the code.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's an eBay funded offer so it's an offer being made to you specifically and you'll see it on other seller's listings, too (anyone who hasn't been given the promotion won't see it anywhere). If you click "Show me how" from a listing, it will reveal the code.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It's a general ebay offer.

The buyer pays the discounted price, and ebay makes up the difference, ergo you get the full price.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

You don't actually need the code, it shows up in a panel automatically at checkout.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks all - I must have missed the message about it

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Not all of them automatically appear. This one doesn't after I put a qualifying item in my cart.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply