A buyer wants to return a phone because his wife didn't like it. What can I do in this case? Thanks

A buyer wants to return a phone because his wife didn't like it. What can I do in this case? Thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Tell him to keep the phone - get rid of the wife.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

It's a change of mind you don't have to refund if you don't want to.
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Totally agree with you Harley, but he risks getting one of lovely Red Dots if he doesn't . ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

as buyer is claiming change of mind keep email and sugest to buyer to list it and sell it and buy one wife will be happy with. its up to you if you wish to refund but buyer should pay return postage and only refund for phone less postage cost.

if buyer opens an dispute send email details that show buyers wife changed mind and you will win dispute or if neg feedback is given ebay should remove it. 

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Send the Buyer a Cancel Transaction Request, but make it very clear that the onus is on the Buyer. ie Change of mind & that Return cost will be paid by them.  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I'm pretty sure it would be removed by ebay if he did as buyer has stated change of mind in a message
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Who knows these days, what ebay will or wont do. Depends on their mood that day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I was given a defect in march for a `change of mind` .

I will be carrying that for 12 months.

eBay has not removed it, even though I have sent all of the relevant messages showing that it was a change of mind sale cancellation.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Tell them you are not telstra, it will be hard for you to resell, charge a restocking fee, get them to pay return postage.

If you get a negative feedback then reply to the feedback and state the reason.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply