AND YET EBAY AGAIN SHOWS LACK OF INTEREST

I posted an item to buyer, buyer says didnt get it, i send him con note number and check for myself with courier where item is......they tell me buyer wasnt home when they went to deliver item to him and left card for him to come and pick up item from depot...............buyer puts not recieved item complaint on me thru ebay.....................i send ebay con note details and all relevant information..................i call ebay 6 TIMES to sort it out...............all 6 times ebay customer service blonks say it is being looked into or it will be done within 24 hrs ...........................that was 29 days ago.........................I GIVE UP ON EBAY..............PITY THEY WERENT AS HELPFUL IN SORTING OUT PROBLEMS AS THEY ARE AT TAKING MY $1000 IN FEES EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

According to Ebay i'm a liar, buyer claims item not recieved, yes no tracking #, so according to Ebay i didn't post the item, now without asking me 1 single question they refund the buyer all in under 16 days.Smiley Frustrated

I should of added the 16 days include 4 days for the two weekends, so that's 1 day sitting at the P.O waiting to be sent, that brings the refund down to 11 business days.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

That's pretty slow of ebay actually.

I'm a liar also according to ebay as buyer never received item and it was all over in 5 days after buyer opened case,only 5 days for ebay to step in and refund my money and then I have to reimburse ebay for it plus I haven't got the item so double whamy.

And this is one of many INRs.

I have stopped selling now as I have been ripped off to much money to continue.

And a buyer that claimed not to have received the item and once they got the refunded left positive feedback stating all items arrived safely,whaaaaaaaaat the fudge!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

The feedback saying all items arrived safely could have been a paste of their last feedback. If you're curious you could look and see if they have been leaving the same feedback over and over again. When I start writing feedback on my phone, it pastes in the last one ...

if it's not a repeat, then yeah ... What the! would sum it up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

That's pretty slow of ebay actually.

I'm a liar also according to ebay as buyer never received item and it was all over in 5 days after buyer opened case,only 5 days for ebay to step in and refund my money and then I have to reimburse ebay for it plus I haven't got the item so double whamy.

And this is one of many INRs.

I have stopped selling now as I have been ripped off to much money to continue.

And a buyer that claimed not to have received the item and once they got the refunded left positive feedback stating all items arrived safely,whaaaaaaaaat the fudge!

It's a funny old system. Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I am also Rubbish I sent the seller ( who refused to Pay for Registered Mail) a picture of item sent from Post Office including date stamp etc however after Ebay ripped funds out of my account and I had proved proof of sending. So then a complaint  to FOS regarding Ebay saying they had instructed Paypal to refund/pay the buyer and removed money from my account after Proof of sending supplied, amazingly Ebay instructed Paypus to refund my account and they would wear the refund cost of course I am still smarting from the defect they would not remove. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@queenslander-1 wrote:

I am also Rubbish I sent the seller ( who refused to Pay for Registered Mail) a picture of item sent from Post Office including date stamp etc however after Ebay ripped funds out of my account and I had proved proof of sending. So then a complaint  to FOS regarding Ebay saying they had instructed Paypal to refund/pay the buyer and removed money from my account after Proof of sending supplied, amazingly Ebay instructed Paypus to refund my account and they would wear the refund cost of course I am still smarting from the defect they would not remove. 

Ebay just don't get it, without sellers there are no buyers.

There doing a good job on getting rid of sellers.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply