ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH AUSPOST DELIVERY INTO QLD

In the past 3 weeks   auspost has lost 3 packages of mine all going into central QLD , The first 2 were posted on the same day  both with tracking  , both of the tracking on these 2 show  nothign one doesnt even show lodgement,  the 3rd one today shows  it going thru brisbane then  being sent back into NSW  then it disapears into thin air, all my other packages to other states  are getting thru ok , anyone else having any problems like this or with weird tracking

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Australia Post are currently receiving crazy parcel volumes akin to Christmas period and are as busy as ever and delivery issues are inevitable when you throw in their own need to protect staff.  All due to home quarantine and people purchasing goods online they would normally buy in person.

It is happening everywhere, not just in Queensland.  All our orders are taking extra 2-3 days and fortunately customers have been patient and understanding once you explain the problem.  Our local contractor told us it's just like Christmas heading into Easter.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

redbank is where all my packages keep disapearing from    tracking shows it going in then   nothing for 2 weeks

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

My local Post Office here in Perth did mention for me to tell my Queensland customers that there were ongoing delays.

I'm sure all areas are going to be affected sooner or later, so I'm going to add additional handling time into my listings of up to 10 days.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply