AP MyPost Combined Items Question

Does anyone know how you can combine more than 10 "orders" (which are actually just items) for one buyer in AP MyPost?

I've just switched from eBay labels to there, and I can't see a way to combine more than 10 items and, of course, support is closed today for Easter.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This isn't a feature I use so I can only glean suggestions from the info available from AP (which isn't very much, they also don't mention anything about limitations etc), but if it's not letting you add more to a single order, can you combine the 10 into one new order, and then combine the new one with the remainder? Not as easy as being able to combine all at once, but if it works it's probably the next best option.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply, Digi ... so do you just pop the tracking number on one item and then paste it onto all the others? I'll probably just do that. I know you have lots of combined purchases like I do.

I tried combining 10 and then combining the others, but it says you can't combine a combined order. Zzz

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Bugger - I don't actually have eBay linked to My Post so I just go through my invoices and enter them manually, either to My Post or to the software I have for printing letter post labels. 

It's a massive PITA when I have an order with more than a couple of items, because then I have to paste the tracking manually back in eBay, so not the best method and not recommended, lol. (I was looking into Ready To Ship today, I was hoping it could solve this problem for me but it didn't quite suit me, not sure if it could help with your process and / or order consolidation, but there's a free 1 month trial - no card details required - if that might help). 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply