AP price rise for international parcels from 30 March

10 REPLIES 10

As far as I can see prices are the same except for 250gram inclusion.

So with my discount I can send 250gram to NZ for $7.65 but 20kms up the road will be $8.50.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Me either. I just happened to notice it on the door of the PO.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

NZ for $7.65 by kayak and 20kms up the road will be $8.50 by camel.  Welcome to CoroPost !  The kayak will probably arrive first !

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@south.coffee wrote:

NZ for $7.65 by kayak and 20kms up the road will be $8.50 by camel.  Welcome to CoroPost !  The kayak will probably arrive first !

Shouldn't that be CoronaPost?

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

As far as I can see prices are the same except for 250gram inclusion.

So with my discount I can send 250gram to NZ for $7.65 but 20kms up the road will be $8.50.

You're kidding, really? 

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

A 250 gram parcel to NZ is $10.20. A small parcel 20 kms away is $8.95. Now AP give me a 25% discount off international rates and only 5% for the parcel as it is deemed a rural area Post code 2280 Belmont. Which is a coastal town in Newcastle. I think most of Lake Macquarie is classed as rural. But Dooralong on the central coast is not.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

The $10.20 economy air option doesn't include tracking though. If you want tracking you have to go international standard which is $15.20 to NZ.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Amazing, it's not very often things get cheaper. I often send very light parcels to the US, but have been paying the 500g rate, now with an under 250g rate my buyers can save some money and maybe I will get more buyers ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply