Action on covid 19

I need a little help here.I am a lady of 90yrs. selling on Ebay. I will be getting the vaccine when it is available.What do I do in advance? If it has a bad effect, do I close my Ebay account and delete all my items, and if I survive will I be able to reinstate my listings as they are at the moment. or will I lose them all and have to sttart all over again? I have a little over 33 iteems listed at the moment. I know this a tricky one, but will be interested to see your comments and suggestions. Many thanks to all. Patricia.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Action on covid 19

Hi Pat...I see that you don't have a store. Are you on Managed Payments by any chance?
If so, you can do 'time away' (the old holiday mode)....

Other than that, you can end your listings and they will then sit in your unsold for up to 60 days, for you to do whatever you like with.

These are trying times and best wishes & good health whatever you decide to do ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Hi Pat, Gee I would never have guessed you are 90 with such spritely way of communicating over the years.

Great to see you have stayed young at heart.

This is quite easy.

As twyn suggests, or you can end listings and relist upon return.

As well, inform a family member of your account password and they can simply close the account if necessary.

But I expect we will see much more of you. Smiley Very Happy

image host

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Action on covid 19

Hi Pat...I see that you don't have a store. Are you on Managed Payments by any chance?
If so, you can do 'time away' (the old holiday mode)....

Other than that, you can end your listings and they will then sit in your unsold for up to 60 days, for you to do whatever you like with.

These are trying times and best wishes & good health whatever you decide to do ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

forgot to mention......any auctions that have less than 12 hours to go, can't be modified/cancelled
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Hi Pat, Gee I would never have guessed you are 90 with such spritely way of communicating over the years.

Great to see you have stayed young at heart.

This is quite easy.

As twyn suggests, or you can end listings and relist upon return.

As well, inform a family member of your account password and they can simply close the account if necessary.

But I expect we will see much more of you. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Pat... you are...

Outstanding Stock Photo Images. 24,092 Outstanding royalty free pictures  and photos available to download from thousands of stock photographers.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

please think twice getting this vaccine, you already seem very cautious something will happen. I look after my 90 auntie and there is no way shes getting something that rushed and not tested enough.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

I disagree.

My elderly parents (my father just turned 97) will be getting the vaccine.

They are of sound mind and have made their own decision, which I and my sister agree with.

They have decided that there is more danger in not getting the vaccine, than a chance of any side effects.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Thank you for yourr response and kind words. You always give good advice and I will give my Ebay password to both of my sons so one of them  can take action if necessary. Regards,Pat..

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Thank you for your thought and kindness. You made my day!

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Action on covid 19

Thank you for your most helpful information. I will now know what to do if the situation arises.I do appreciate the time and effort you took to answer my post. I can always rely on this group for help! Many thanks,Pat.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply