All Buyer/ eBay users Postal Address need be verified before they active their eBay account.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

All Buyer/ eBay users Postal Address need be verified before they active their eBay account.

so what's the question?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

And how do you verify your postal address?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

As a buyer can use any address they want to send an item to how are ebay meant to verify their Great Auntie Martha's address in Remote Suburb, Imaginary State 1111?

It doesn't matter what the address is if you have proof ofsending to that address you have seller protection.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Few times, as a seller I send items and it returned to me after 5-6 weeks as address and incorrect. By this time we face from buyer PayPal dispute, eBay case open, txt from buyer and so on. It's hard some times if you got few in a week. Even negative feedback for late shipment.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply