All be ware ebay Bills for unsold adds we r victims of this.& can't do reverse on invoice.

Halo to all:

please be aware E-bay Bills fore unsold items and you just can't do a reverse on a sale that is concealed.as the buyer will not pay for the item and claims it was his 2 year old that entered the button not him.

so at the end we have a bill that we should not have and it seems we have to pay it.

SO BEWARE IF THIS TRICK THAT eBay PLAYS TO GET RICH.

I get emails saying how to do a reverse on it but it seems just a run around. we are so so not happy with this.and are going on to face book to let every one we can to know about it.also.have a happy Christmas all.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

All be ware ebay Bills for unsold adds we r victims of this.& can't do reverse on invoice.

If you had someone buy something and then not pay open a non payment dispute to get you fees back.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I just got a bill for selling something which I sold elsewhere, I still have 38 free listings?

Insertion fee

Insertion fees are charged per listing. eBay gives you a number of free listings each month. <<<---------

Final value fee

Final value fees are charged per item sold.

• A final value fee applies whenever you sell an item.

• The fee is based on the total amount paid by the buyer (item price + postage and handling charges).

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

eBay charges the Final Value Fee based on the total sale amount.

If you have a non paying 'buyer' you need to open an Unpaid Item case in order to get the fees credited to your seller account.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

If you repeat that on facebook you will look like a complete tool.

If a buyer doesn't pay the correct response is to open an unpaid item dispute and close it 4 days later if they still haven't paid. Your fvfs will be refunded straight away.

If you have paid any listing fees then of course you don't get those back as you would still have paid them if the item hadn't sold.

If you didn't do your homework and find out how to sell on ebay then that is nobody's fault but your own.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

If you didn't do your homework and find out how to sell on ebay then that is nobody's fault but your own.

lol PJ Cat LOL

next you will be telling us the site map is helpful and easy to navigate

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I agree with pj

If a seller does not follow procedure they will lose out

If a buyer does not follow procedure they will lose out

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with eBay -

http://pages.ebay.com.au/sitemap.html

OP read up on all buying, selling, payal procedure and start making some money on eBay instead of blaming others for your lack of

understanding.

cats - the site map isn't rocket science - not to mention the boards - how is it so many find their way here AFTER a disaster ? Maybe a bit of homework and a trip to the AC and the DB before they start buying selling is in order.........

as I said, not rocket science, just common sense.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you forget something PJ ?

If you didn't do your homework and find out how to sell on ebay then that is nobody's fault but your own

SHOULD READ...

If you didn't do your homework and actually followed ebay's advice then that is nobody's fault but your own

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

cats - the site map isn't rocket science - not to mention the boards - how is it so many find their way here AFTER a disaster ? Maybe a bit of homework and a trip to the AC and the DB before they start buying selling is in order.........

as I said, not rocket science, just common sense.

Greencat the sitemap is a mess.

It is difficult to find some basics under commonsense headings - it has incomplete information - and it is now so overloaded with rules with the introduction of another layer, upon another layer it is a joke.

For selling looking through the selling centre is a far better option.

Those who send newbies to the site map are just cruel IMO.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Don't worry about emails, just call them on the phone and don't get off until they solve your problem.

1800 322 928

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply