Another Dodgy one is back !!!

Item 271555141734   Get real Ebay, stand up to the Plate &  get rid of this type. Only about a week ago this was being discussed on the boards and now it's back. You obviously did ZERO about it. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Bank deposit preferred??   Yep, I'll do that just as soon as I remortgage the house to pay for the DVDs.Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

When I contacted that seller while he had his original listings open, he ended them in case he was being laced up by a dodgy buyer. He has now done what I do.....item doesn't sell, put the price up.

If it's the 4th photo you are worried about, did it occur to you that he has used someone else's photo? That photo has black around the edges, the first 3 photos don't, so I'm guessing that he has either used a stock photo, or stupidly stolen one from someone else. It doesn't mean it's a dodgy listing, it just means as a new seller, he didn't know you couldn't use someone else's photo without asking. Who knows, maybe he did ask to use the photo?

If you look at his completed listings, he hasn't sold anything, so at this point, I really can't see what he's doing wrong.

If you are that worried about it, report him to eBay. No point ranting to eBay on these boards, they ain't gunna see it!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Who would want to pay $999 with cash or by bank deposit?? Postage excessive.

I ACCEPT CASH ON PICK UP FROM THE INNER WEST OR CAN MEET THE BUYER SOMEWHERE

$60 EXPRESS POSTAGE WITH SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY + TRACKING NUMBER

BANK DEPOSIT PREFERRED

This is the only bidders stats. 27 bid retractions (6mths)???

Bidder Information
Bidder: 6***i( 188)
Item description: Blue Heelers Season 1 To 14
Bids on this item: 1

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 26
Items bid on: 12
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 3%
Bid retractions: 1
Bid retractions (6 months): 27

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

The 4 th pic is from a sold listing.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

WOW... Get a gander at that postage price... Is he flying it to its destination..???
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Would express post with SOD be that much? I've never posted a large item express, so not sure of the costs.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply