Any problems with Auspost tracking?

Auspost can't find the tracking numbers for over a week now on all items I've sold. Anyone else? Yes all entered correctly and triple checked.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sounds weird. Are you clicking on the tracking number uploaded into the order, or directly on Aus Post website?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Where are you?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Sydney. Can't get it on both Ebay or post tracking. I'm going there tomorrow so will ask them, it's a small PO, maybe some glitch with my account. I just wondered if anyone else had problems.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

good luck!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Can't help. My tracking numbers are showing in MyPost Business for everything I've sent up to yesterday. As is tracking.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Around a month ago I had a couple that only showed as lodged for a few days like they missed being scanned at the delivery centre. Tracking updated few days later when delivered.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thankfully I have not had any issues with AP recently and all tracking is working perfectly for my deliveries. Thankfully the issues I had with 'missing parcels' has resolved since I presume they took 'disciplinary action' against 'someone'. 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I had this problem for a short time a few months ago but eventually the items showed up as being delivered.

However, a couple of weeks ago one of my parcels from VIC to NSW became a pingpong ball, going from VIC to NSW to VIC to NSW for over a week. I put in a complaint - noticed my local PO had accidentally put my postcode as the destination postcode - and Aus Post were able to alert the system that this parcel needed to be taken off the automated system and be handled by a human. It has now been delivered. Not the situation retrowise has been experiencing but shows how easy it is for something to go wrong with the system.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply