Any way of having EBAY actually giving a **bleep**?

After many many years I think this is where I call it quits with ebay!

Because there system kept stuffing up I have stopped receiving listing promos

But you go onto ebay thes days you can no longer search and compare.... Why as ebay allows sellers to list multiple itmes in one listing...

Advertising a superior product for a lower price then in the background you find out it is so much more.....

MISLEADING and false advertising but they allow it

You try to contact ebay, your report items but nothing happens.....

Now they have upgraded view of landing pages, you cant relist you cant find anything .... its a mess

BUT whhy listen to your memebers

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Any way of having EBAY actually giving a **bleep**?

@treasuretrove2020 wrote:

After many many years I think this is where I call it quits with ebay!

Because there system kept stuffing up I have stopped receiving listing promos

But you go onto ebay thes days you can no longer search and compare.... Why as ebay allows sellers to list multiple itmes in one listing...

Advertising a superior product for a lower price then in the background you find out it is so much more.....

MISLEADING and false advertising but they allow it

You try to contact ebay, your report items but nothing happens.....

Now they have upgraded view of landing pages, you cant relist you cant find anything .... its a mess

BUT whhy listen to your memebers

Well posting here certainly won't attract eBay's attention. They neither read nor respond to board posts. Your other post would tend to indicate that you don't really have any idea of how eBay's MBG works. Or how variations work. Given the vast majority of those are from Chinese sellers, you would probably be dodging a bullet.

You, of course, know that checking a seller's feedback should be your first avenue of due diligence.

You have said that you will leave. I doubt your one purchase per year will impact on eBay's bottom line, so all I can say is seeya.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply