Anyone else NOT Getting the SUPER SUNDAY - UNLIMITED FREE LISTINGS & ONLY $1 FVF: SUNDAY ONLY?

I have'nt had this offer since April I know it ceased for a while but since it restarted I have missed out. If I try one of the links provided by members all I get is the usual this offer is not available to you by invitation only.

That's 7 weeks in a row now.

I fail to see why I don't get this offer my ratings are good and a fair amount of sales.

Current Seller Level Above Standard  & 250 Rating

I was  wondering how many others are having the same issue.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Anyone else NOT Getting the SUPER SUNDAY - UNLIMITED FREE LISTINGS & ONLY $1 FVF: SUNDAY ONLY?

i didn't, usually i do. anyone have a link?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

We're getting it on one of our non-store accounts, but haven't had it on the other since it re-started.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Not had it in ages

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Intresting at least I know I'm not alone with this one.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Awhile back i had the same thing .

I rang ebay support and they helped me out.

That was before Ebay Plus came out.

I signed up straight away ( its a great thing )

With Ebay plus i have been getting sell for $1 unlimited  and also 5 free listing today and 

Last week was 3 free listings  and $1 unlimited

I believe that you probably need to be a ebay plus member now to get these offers on a regular basis

I dont have a store !!!

If you have a store you might get different offers 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It's nothing to do with ebay plus.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply