Are you able to help me? I want to know how Ebay and Paypal can take a fee out of the postage?

I have being trying to fathom out how to make a really good go with ebay and Paypal but it seems whatever way you want to go you are hooked by these very gross fisherman that have a net that is so fine no fish big and small can get away from them? All they want to do is makesure there is nothing left on our ocean floors in one foul swoop its all gone??

I would like to know why does Ebay and paypal take a percentage from the seller for the  postage when it does not relate to ebay and paypal at all!! Paypal takes an overall percentage which includes the postage which is wrong? Ebay goes on the weight and size that you have put into the calculater its not worried about wether it is over or not as they take a percentage?

So could you please let me know if I am wrong in bringing this to your attention as it has always been on my mind as this puts the cost of the item way up through the roof and I don't think is very fair at all on any ebayer??

Cheers Lynne Green

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are you able to help me? I want to know how Ebay and Paypal can take a fee out of the postage?

Duplicate thread

Please do not post the same topic more than once. I have answered on your other thread. As this topic has been discussed ad nauseam you could have done a search and come up with hundreds of threads

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply