Automatic relist feature not working.

Hi Everyone, the automatic relist up to three times free option has vanished, off the new listing page, any ideas? Thank you.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hi...I still have it, but have noticed it disappear for a few hours ad hoc
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Until it's back try using 'sell similar' ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Yes I've done that and no luck, just been onto live chat and he said that, since I am a power seller and a store holder and I am not eligible for the automatic free re list. They are only filtering through accounts now apparently. So anyone that is the same as me power seller with a store, needs to get in quick.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Oh no....another kick in the teeth....it used to be that 'if you are a business you miss out' Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I told them I was not a business seller and he said that it makes no difference Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Try clearing out your browser cache and restart your browser. They told me i wasn't entitled to them any more, but suggested that (clear chache) any way and it worked. It can't hurt to try!

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member

Forget about the auto-relist check box on your listing as there's a far better method you can use. Once your listing has been created, go to your Active Selling page in Selling Manager, tick the check box to the left of your listing (and any others you wish to relist automatically) then click on 'Automation Rules' which appears at both the top and bottom of the Active Selling page.

You then click on 'Assign' and you will be given a number of options, one of which is to relist continuously until sold. I have done that to all of my listings and as you can see, it actually tells you below each listing that the item will now be relisted continuously. As you can see it's clearly a much simpler method and you don't have to worry about the relist box missing from your listing page, or forgetting to tick it even if it's there. Best of all, it will relist continuously until you actually tell it to stop, and not just 3 times.

2014-10-17 01-55-25.png

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

cq, don't you get charged relisting fees with that option?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

No, I've never been charged any relisting fees although by the same token I make sure I don't exceed my monthly allocation of 40 free listings. Could be worth a call to CS though, now that you mention it.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply