Automatic relists for auctions.

Hi everyone, do automatic  auction relists come off the freebies if I don't have a store.
Thank you.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Yes

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Ours don't on our non-store accounts.

The only way to be sure is to do one and check after it relists.
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

No

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Actually we need more information -  say you are a seller with no store - you get 40 free listings

So you list 40 auctions for 7 days.    If you want to choose re-list after that 7 days, you will pay listing fees I reckon.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

If you tick the "automatically relist 8 times" box when listing, we find that - on our non-store accounts - they relist without either using any of the remaining 40 listings or incurring listing fees.

Of course, if they don't sell after the automatic relists end, you then have to relist them by using a free listing or paying a listing fee.
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@grevilleas4me wrote:

Actually we need more information -  say you are a seller with no store - you get 40 free listings

So you list 40 auctions for 7 days.    If you want to choose re-list after that 7 days, you will pay listing fees I reckon.

No you don't all 40 will relist.Because when you chose 7 day or 10 day auction style listings if they don't sell they will relist automatically 8 times over.

So if they don't sell after being relisted for the month you will also receive another 40 free listings so then you can list more items.

You can end up having 100s of listings for free.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

From the selling page "Automatically relisted items count towards your monthly free listings. Insertion fees apply when you exceed the limit. Advanced listing upgrade fees and final value fees still apply."

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Go to the further information and it says that stores are charged and non-stores aren't.

We have found that neither our store account or non-store accounts have yet been charged for the automatic relists.

Others may have had a different experience.

Nothing on eBay seems to be a one-size-fits-all experience.
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Relist 8 times for FREE means just that. I have never had a store, have a moderate volume selling rate, and FREE relists are actually FREE. Who'd have thought? Once they relist for the last time, they fall into unsold. I had 35 BIN auto relist yesterday. I had 52 auctions auto relist today. I still have 5 free listings from my 40.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply