BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

Any sellers tried other web hosting sites for selling ?  any information is appreciated thanks 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

Hi Mitty

I`m just looking at Vista, likely to sign up with them later today. They look pretty good, get your own domain name, unlimited pages, etc, under $20 per month

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

If your just after web hosting, try ipmeida they have plans from $4.95 a month

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

I have set up three webpages through a US mob called Webstarts. First one took around 2 weeks to set up but then took less time each time I did the next.  Easy to navigate and simple to edit and improve.  All three get great traffic, and have a link to the product appropriate store.  Have found this to be the most effective way (perhaps not most cost effective feewise!) to build our overall business, and not solely relying on Ebay traffic alone.  The websites only cost around a couple of hundred to set up and are very professional looking, with many add ons ($$$'s) if required.  Please feel free to message me if you would like visit one of our web pages.  Paul

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

Hi Paul, I was just reading your post about Hosting, I am just trying to find a host for myself at the moment. Could I have a squizz at your websites please?
Harley
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

We are also setting up our own independent website at the moment also.

We have engaged a professional web site designer to do the job for us.

At the moment its in wire-frame stage so plenty of opportunity to influence design at this point.

So would be interested to hear other people's experiences and ideas on doing this.

As we go we will post our own ideas into here as well.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

pin-jo1
Community Member

First you should know that there isn't any company considered as the best web hosting provider. However, if you compare the reviews of top web hosting sites; Godaddy, bluehost, hostgator and Yahoo are the most reputed companies. Especially for setting up an ecommerce site, Yahoo Small Business is a proper choice. They offer cheap monthly web hosting, email hosting, domain name registration, ecommerce templates, shopping cart and SSL.

To get more info regarding Yahoo Small Business services refer to:

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

Take into consideration that marketig will be a challenge for you. On ebay, potentional customers can find your products more easily in compared to your own website using web hosting providers.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply