Bad Buyer with long history of non payment and creating new accounts

I have the pleasure of dealing with a buyer who has been circumventing eBay by creating a new eBay account every few momths after this bad behaviour catches up with him.

I have blocked his accounts multiple times, made multiple complaints to eBay and yet he constantly resurfaces harrasing us plus other sellers. He has choked up yet another bad account (ilovechinesefoodau) and all the feedback left has been 'negative'.

What can we do to have this guy permanently banned from eBay? He is a menace.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Well I am looking at my rolling report and for the last sixty days I have had 10 percent non paying bidders.

Add to that the 10 percent final value fees, 10 % for listing fees and it is cheaper to sell on consignment at my local shops now as they only take 15 to 20 percent.

And I can be defamed anonymously by buyers so I really think we should push for the reintroduction of negative feedback for bad buyers.

And eliminate the ability to leave anonymous low ratings.

I do not want to leave negative feedback for buyers but it seems to be a stupid game out there now and buyers seem to be getting a lot worse as they are bulletproof.

Just my 33.4 % worth

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I have called eBay and they have no idea what they're doing. They can see what this guy is doing as he leaves a trail of accounts all tied to his shipping address. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply