Be Aware of Fraud Seller Selling 'New' Phones

icez_07
Community Member

I was looking for a new phone and bumped into this seller named <Removed> as it used to be called <Removed>. The price they offered is certainly cheap - sound good to be true. I almost bought the phone, however I checked all the reviews and did some research to find out whther this seller is genuine or not. I found a number of people had claimed dissatisfactory. Please check the link below. 

I post this message solely to give cautions for all Ebay members. 

Hope this caution helps. 

Kind Regards

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

unfortunately, while the idea is probably appreciated by many on the boards - it's not permitted to post people's usernames on here regardless of what they're doing.

it's part of the discussion boards' terms and conditions. the best course of action is to report the relevant listings / seller and wait and see if ebay do anything :]

you'll probably find shortly either the link and the seller's name get edited out, or your thread may disappear altogether. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Not a problem. Would you remove this thread instead then for me, thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@icez_07 wrote:

Not a problem. Would you remove this thread instead then for me, thank you. 

only Lithium moderators can remove threads.  A moderator has edited your Opening Post to make it compliant.  You may have received an email/message from Lithium regarding the edited post.  Because you are new to the boards it will probably only be a warning . . . . . and an invitation to acquaint yourself with the posting policies.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply