Big thumbs up

I know this has nothing to do with selling, but I just wanted to give a massive thumbs up to the people on this forum. I have been on eBay for some time now and never been on this forum until a couple of weeks ago.

I now wake every morning and "check" out what's been said or asked during the night and the same for bed time, read them before I go to bed. There are some really useful tips on here, but I really just wanted to say, the sellers that are on here all the time, I don't want to mention id's as to not embarrass anyone, but you seriously make me laugh. Some of your comments are hilarious. I'm not being a smarta*#e. I especially love the posts about the coloured doors........still makes me laugh.

Thanks guys, keep it up.
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Big thumbs up

Thanks,I have posted a few funny ones as I like to cheer up the threads that are down in the dumps.

And I have copped some abuse at the not so funny ones haha.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Big thumbs up

It is great. You learn lots. You hear about all sorts of stories that make you laugh, feel sad, angry etc. It's also a great place to just vent your frustrations out on also as many feel the same thing or have been through it all as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Big thumbs up

Ditto

Been on ebay years, only on here for a few weeks, good info and a good laugh at times.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply