Blocked Buyer

I have a buyer who has just bought from me and I've only now realised after sending him an invoice he's the same buyer with a new account that I have blocked twice previously.

How can I cancel this transaction without the possibilty of a negative as he's nothing but trouble?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Blocked Buyer

Help,

Just joined ebay forums no idea what im doing. How do i post a forum post?

Report the seller to ebay. 

@oldtimemilkman wrote:

I have a buyer who has just bought from me and I've only now realised after sending him an invoice he's the same buyer with a new account that I have blocked twice previously.

How can I cancel this transaction without the possibilty of a negative as he's nothing but trouble?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Blocked Buyer

Help,

Just joined ebay forums no idea what im doing. How do i post a forum post?

Now that's a mystery.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Blocked Buyer

@oldtimemilkman wrote:

You can't, unless you get to open and close an unpaid item dispute.

I'm going to send you a PM with some further advice, as I'm currently dealing with a similar thing and I've used a couple of tactics I'm not prepared to admit to on the public forum ( Smiley Surprised ), but it will give you an option. (Read that before reading the rest of this post 😛 )

Along with that, contact ebay. They will say several variations of the same thing, but get them to send you an email one way or other that contains the information / advice that you can cancel the transaction (more applicable if the buyer pays), and that if the buyer leaves a neg you can contact them again and they will review it to see if they'll remove it.

It's a less than ideal answer, but I asked for that in writing because some eBay CS reps view cancelled transactions as the 8th deadly sin and not allowable under any circumstances, so you want to show them an eBay rep advised it was ok. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Blocked Buyer

And it looks like newsrox has worked out how to post a new thread.

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply