Buy it now/offers

Hi, if someone makes an offer on my item does that hold other prospective purchasers from clicking the buy it now or someone else making offers? I've just declined an offer but just curious. Thanks for your time.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Buy it now/offers

I sell BIN (at the price I would be pleased to get)and after advice from a fellow boardie I set my best offer to accept at one figure (above which I would be happy to sell) and decline at a lower figure (which I just cannot sell) This leaves a range in the middle that I get to decide whether to accept or not).

Works really well - for now but the programmers are busy and are sure to stuff it up sooner or later.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Buy it now/offers

No, your item is still for sale at the Buy it Now. You can decline all offers if your not happy with them. If you get an offer that you think is reasonable, then you can click the accept offer button and your item is then sold to that person.  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Buy it now/offers

Just a little right to the second one
So far.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Buy it now/offers

I sell BIN (at the price I would be pleased to get)and after advice from a fellow boardie I set my best offer to accept at one figure (above which I would be happy to sell) and decline at a lower figure (which I just cannot sell) This leaves a range in the middle that I get to decide whether to accept or not).

Works really well - for now but the programmers are busy and are sure to stuff it up sooner or later.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Buy it now/offers

Thanks, as I thought, but it's good to get the confirmation. Regards, 2317sweeney
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply