Buyer gives “XACTLY AS DESCRIBED” feedback, then files and wins resolution case

gogifts
Community Member

Subject: Buyer gives “XACTLY AS DESCRIBED” feedback, then files and wins resolution case

Hi,

• Can anyone help me recover $66 from a compulsive lying buyer?
  • I am the seller with a 100% rating.
  • Been selling on the large scale using other eBay accounts since 2011.
  • I sold a brand new black sensor outdoor wall double spotlight (including 2 new spotlight globes)
  • This buyer is the master of all liers...(from Umina Beach, New South Wales, Australia, PM me if you want  details to block them from your buyer/bidder block list)
  • Buyer receives my item promptly.
  • Buyer immediately enters feedback saying quote "EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AAA+++"
  • Buyer emails me abusing and accusing me, "item used...rubbers stretched and used "(rubbers were in sealed plastic bag) and calls me every name.
  • I called eBay asking what to do about this abusive and accusive name caller.
  • EBay says, "well buyer not happy so it may not go in sellers favour" but wait for outcome of resolution case.
  • Buyer persists with abuse and sets up resolution case.
  • Buyer wins case.
  • EBay orders me to email buyer postage label to send back item to me.
  • Buyer asks me to confirm that I will refund him all his money (item +postage)
  • Buyer returns product completely broken (see photo attached)
  • Buyer gets full refund when I pick up registered product.
  • My total loss $66, $26 postage and $40 product not to mention my time also.
  • Again, ...(they from Umina Beach, New South Wales, Australia, PM me if you want  details to block them from your buyer/bidder block list)
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

cq_tech
Community Member
If you haven't yet left feedback, make sure you identify him by his full eBay user ID when you do so. That way everybody can see who it is and add them to their BBLs if they so desire.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

In good faith I religiously leave good feedback as soon as a buyer pays me (to encourage more sales from them).

How can the general ebay users see his ebay ID ? wouldn't they have to look under my items to see the  feedback I would leave him?

@cq_tech wrote:
If you haven't yet left feedback, make sure you identify him by his full eBay user ID when you do so. That way everybody can see who it is and add them to their BBLs if they so desire.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you have aleady previously left feedback then leave a follow-up to the feedback you left the buyer and make sure you add their username in there.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply