Buyer taking ages to pay now wants bank details as she doesn't have access to paypal, what do I do

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Buyer taking ages to pay now wants bank details as she doesn't have access to paypal, what do I do

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Give her your bank details and then wait for the payment to appear before posting the item.

At least with bank deposit there is no chance of the buyer opening a dispute or doing a chargeback.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

We had a case sounds just like this a month or so back. We passed her our bank details.

Nothing showed up after about 5-days, so we contacted her but got no response.

Would have been a good 10-days or more after the initial sale that we opened up a Unpaid Item case.

Still never heard anything and she never paid so we closed the case after another 4-days.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Like lyndal1838 said - give the details - all good for you, no pp fee's etc, but if they don't put the money in within a few days open NPB - add then to your BBL and close the NPB in 4 days time to issue a strike.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply