Buyer tracking information not updated

EBay Tracking information is not updated correctly. (I’m in Australia)

I have items still “in transit” but find they’ve already been delivered when I type in the tracking numbers on the Australia Post website.

Why?

As an ex IT person of 30+ years it shouldn’t be hard to programmatically run a batch job to update this info.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ilce
Community Member

ebay use to have the tracking that went to an Auspost style link that was accurate and up to date. When eBay decided to change their site to be more mobile phone friendly, it went to the **bleep** we are using now (along with this hideous forum)

They wont fix it and they wont change it back. Same with the My Ebay Page that got removed for the diseased version we now have to use.

You will just have to use manual Auspost links.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Don't know.    Nobody here can tell you - this is an ebay problem - maybe you should write to them?

The subject has been posted before here, with no solution, other than to tell your buyers to look at the AP site for tracking.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I searched the forums and read all related posts about this matter and the reason I posted it again was because the last answers were relatively old.

Thanks though, perhaps I will write to them.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

This topic was started last month with the most recent reply from 3 days ago

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Packaging-Shipping/Anyone-else-s-Australia-Post-tracking-not-update...

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

ilce
Community Member

ebay use to have the tracking that went to an Auspost style link that was accurate and up to date. When eBay decided to change their site to be more mobile phone friendly, it went to the **bleep** we are using now (along with this hideous forum)

They wont fix it and they wont change it back. Same with the My Ebay Page that got removed for the diseased version we now have to use.

You will just have to use manual Auspost links.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks, I missed that one.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I just checked my sold page and eBay has the tracking as delivered 15 June. Today is only 14 June 🤣🤣🤣

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply